Ultimate Skyblocks
Welcome to the Ultimate Skyblocks Forums!
Ultimate Skyblocks
Welcome to the Ultimate Skyblocks Forums!
Ultimate Skyblocks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Skyblocks

Skyblocks Survival Server with a Twist!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dungeon Submission

Go down 
AuthorMessage
M0CK1NGB1RD

Dungeon Submission Empty
PostSubject: Dungeon Submission   Dungeon Submission EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:19 pm

Hullo.
I was told a while ago to resubmit my dungeon entry onto the forums. I'm not entirely sure where this thread should go, so please move it if there is a more appropriate place.
Snake Dungeon
Coords: -107, 175, 606
Difficulty: Hard
Challenges: Avoiding obstacles from high drops to land safely into water, few mobs, some parkour, and hard ladder challenges.
Screenshots:
Dungeon Submission 2012-08-20_002602
[The first drop. Avoid the glowstone and aim for the water below]
Dungeon Submission 2012-08-20_002639
[One of two ladder obstacles]
Dungeon Submission 2012-08-20_004420
[Make it through everything and you will be rewarded handsomely]

I don't want to give away too many spoilers, because there are some techniques in beating some of the challenges, and I want it to feel more like an adventure into the unknown. I will, however, list the challenges. There are 2 dropping challenges. You fall from a great height and try to hit the water at the bottom. The first one is easy, while the second one is more difficult. There are 2 ladder "mazes." As with the drops, the first ladder maze is mildly challenging, but you should be able to complete it. The second one, however, is very difficult, even for me. I have only made it to the top of it once, and it took a lot of practice and building of a technique. Finally, there is a parkour in the middle of the dungeon. You only have one chance to finish it, because if you fall there's no getting back up. There are skeletons that will come out of two small rooms, so you will need to be quick to evade their arrows. If you make it through everything, there will be loot waiting for you.
I really hope my dungeon gets accepted, but even if it doesn't, it will be in cworld for anyone to play around with and try to clear. Good luck to all of the others submitting dungeons! There are some pretty neat ones that I've had the opportunity to tour in creative.
Back to top Go down

Dungeon Submission
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Skyblocks :: Skyblocks :: Server Discussion-
Jump to: